Welcome to the Geostatistics web
for an extensive project list. This page gives an overview of projects with contents in this wiki only and is not
a comprehensive list.
Projects with pages in the TWiki:
- GeoViQua - QUAlity aware VIsualisation for the Global Earth Observation system of systems, a project funded by the European 7 Framework Program.
for an extensive software project list.
This page gives an overview of contents in this TWiki (in alphabetical order):
Software Projects with pages in the TWiki:
- cosm2sos - A web service for transferring Cosm feeds to a SOS.
- Greenland - A viewer for geospatial data based on OpenLayers.
- Malta - A viewer for extreme events databases based on OpenLayers
- GeoAR - Augmented reality and map browser for geospatial data for Android OS.
- sos4R - The developer documentation for sos4R - an R extension acting as a client for the OGC Sensor Observation Service.
- UVS - The Uncertainty Visualisation Selector supports people to decide about the best quality visualisation for their data.
- WMSQServerFacade - A proxy server to annotate the capabilities document of any WMS server with keywords according to the WMS-Q
- WPS4R - An extension for the 52°North Processing.WPS that allows executing R code.specification.
- PostTIME - PostgreSQL extension for temporal dimension.
See the community DemoServer
for hands-on showcases of our software projects.
All our open source code is available via SVN (https://svn.52north.org/svn/geostatistics/
, but also on R-Forge e.g. https://r-forge.r-project.org/users/edzer/
) or on GitHub
Deprecated or discontinued projects can be found in the Geostatistics Community Attic
Geostatistics Web Utilities
Topic revision: r26 - 2014-08-25 - 07:51:57 - DanielNuest