Logs the tracked position data of a sensor platform in GPS Exchange Format (GPX)
. It can also store observed phenomena in the
element and works well with the GpxInputPlugin
to re-import exported values and positions back to the framework.
can be configured in the GUI by selecting the observed phenomena that are stored in the description element of the GPX file.
- Open the GPX Output tab in SPF.
- Select the name and location of the GPX File using the Button "Select GPX File".
- Select the observed phenomena to be stored in the description element in the list on the right hand side. Multiple selections are possible holding down the Ctrl-Key on the Keyboard, only the selection that is enabled at the time where a new measurement/position is coming in will be saved.
- When your are done, save the file by clicking on "Save Current File". The file is also saved automatically when the framework is closed!
Observed Phenomena Storage Format
The phenomena are stored as plain text in a semicolon-seperated list, for example
- Topic created by: DanielNuest
- Topic created on: 2012-01-11