Development of this version is discontinued. Please take a look at new client versions
- Windows 2000 or higher [tested with Windows XP SP2]
- JDK 1.5 or higher [tested with 1.5.0_11]
- Apache Jakarta Tomcat 5.5 or higher
- Apache Ant 1.7.0 or higher
- Apache Cocoon 2.1.x [tested with 2.1.10]
- Internet Explorer 5-7, Firefox 2.x (Not compatible with newer browsers!)
How do I install the client on my machine?
Download the detailed installation guide
telling you the steps needed to install the client.
I get strange errors with something about Cocoon in the log files...
Apache Cocoon is used to create the export and metadata files like html and pdf. If you do not need these, you can ignore this error. Otherwise follow exactliy the instructions
on how to install Cocoon.
The browser displayes the loading sign, but is not doing anything...
Most certainly you are using a browser that is not supported. Re-check the requirements section.
Where can I get further help?
We have a mailinglist firstname.lastname@example.org
where users and developer can ask questions to 52°North products and discuss related topics. Have a look at the 52°North posting guide
to increase the chance to get help.