Scholarships for MSc programs in Geospatial Technologies and in Geoinformatics
Call for applications:
With the support of the North-Rhine-Westphalian Ministry for Innovation, Science, Research and Technology (MIWFT), the Institute for Geoinformatics offers
- Five scholarships for the MSc program in Geoinformatics (4 semesters, start October 1, 2009)
- Two partial scholarships for the MSc program in Geospatial Technologies (3 semesters, start September 4, 2009)
for nationals of the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China (P.R.), Costa Rica, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uruguay.
The scholarships include
- Tuition waiver for all semesters
- Scholarship: 850 per month (not for the first semester in Spain or Portugal (September 4, 2009 - February 28, 2010) in the MSc in Geospatial Technologies)
- Support health insurance: 70 per month (not for the first semester in Spain or Portugal (September 4, 2009 - February 28, 2010) in the MSc in Geospatial Technologies)
- Support travel costs according to real costs: up to 1.000 for a flight to/from Europe before starting/after finishing the program and up to 1.000 for one home flight to/from Europe in between.
Application deadline: July 31, 2009Links:
Dr. Christoph Brox, broxc(at)uni-muenster.de