52°North is migrating this TWiki to foswiki which will become availabe via the well known domain wiki.52north.org soon.
Hence, this wiki is switched to read-only mode starting Monday - 27.06.2016 - until the end of the migration. Hence, save your changes beforehand.
The 52°North IT-Team.
TWiki.Security Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences
of the TWiki.Security web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences
, and can be overwritten by user preferences
(your personal topic, i.e. TWikiGuest
in the TWiki.Main web)
- List of topics of the TWiki.Security web:
- Web specific background color: (Pick a lighter one of the StandardColors)
- List this web in the SiteMap:
- If yes, set SITEMAPLIST to
on, do not set NOSEARCHALL, and add the "what" and "use to..." description for the site map. Make sure to list only links that include the name of the web, e.g. Security.Topic links.
- Set SITEMAPLIST = on
- Set SITEMAPWHAT = 52N Working Group Security
- Set SITEMAPUSETO = ...collaborate on
- Exclude web from a
web="all" search: (Set to
on for hidden webs)
- Default template for new topics and form(s) for this web:
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the Security web: (See TWikiAccessControl)
- Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (I.e. TWikiAdminGroup)
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by user preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, DENYWEBRENAME, ALLOWWEBRENAME
- A preference is defined as:
6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- Preferences are used as TWikiVariables by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce new preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates. There is no need to change the TWiki engine (Perl scripts).