is a small application for testing purposes. It compares the inertial GPS elevation with different elevation models available in the internet. The application can track a path and combines the elevation values (inertial GPS and requested ones) in a single graph.
A server, demo available at http://geoviqua.dev.52north.org/elevatar/
, is implemented as a message-oriented middleware, which combines several elevation services for a single request.
It is possible to export a tracked path in a .csv format via e-mail.
- Provide multiple graph rendering possibilities
- Support Package
- Open street replacement for the Google Android MapView.
- includes static "support libraries" in order to used APIs that are not available for older platforms
of the API, please go to the landingPage
Source code: 2014-01-ElevatAR-SVN-backup.zip
If you are getting a NoClassFoundException
(or something like that) of the ElevatarActivity
, make sure you have downloaded support package from the Android SDK Manager http://developer.android.com/sdk/compatibility-library.html
For downloading/installing via Eclipse:
- Right-click on project folder ->Android Tools -> Add Support Library…
Tasks and Roadmap
- Add more elevation resources: