Convert Pages from APT to Twiki Format
If you want to move long content from apt pages (e.g. Maven-site plugin based content) to the Wiki, there is a way to automize that!
- Copy all
.apt files that you want to convert into one folder (unless you are savvy with the command line), e.g.
- Download Doxia with dependecies as a JAR into that folder from here:
- Open the command line and browse to
- Make sure Java is on your path by running
> java -version.
- Run the following command and replace
<outfile>.txt and outfile accordingly:
D:\website-update>java -jar doxia-converter-1.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar -in <infile>.apt -from apt -out <outfile>.txt -to twiki
- Create a new Wikipage for the content and open it for editing.
- Open the file
<outfile>.txt with a text editor and copy and paste the content into a Twiki markup editor.
- Topic created by: DanielNuest
- Topic created on: 2013-03-24